1. Skratch Labs Hot Apples and Cinnamon Hydration Mix. I can’t even. This stuff was the perfect way to thaw out and rehydrate after today’s Blizzard Run. I drink it all through winter. It’s like sippin’ a cup of comfort. Now only if it would roll out my hammies…
Hot apples and cinnamon Skratch Labs. Ahhhhhh. Can you smell the goodness? Perfect way to cap off a cold seven mile run. Cheers, Friends! ☕️😊 #skratchlabs #tasteagent #run #running #runner #runhappy #runforanother #sunday #sundayfunday #instarunners #runnerscommunity #runnersofinstagram #werunsocial #womensrunningcommunity #fit #fitfam #health #healthy #hydration @skratchlabs
2. On Cloudsurfers. I was introduced to these super jazzy kicks a while ago by Tina who not only texted me dozens of pictures of her happy feet, she RAVED about them. She first blogged about them HERE. Her piggies were quite happy running on clouds. In fact, she BQ’d and PR’d with nary a blister. I myself have fallen in love with Hokas, but when a deal popped up for On Cloudsurfers, I rejoiced! Colby loves a deal. The verdict: They are comfy lil’ clouds! Not super squishy either if that makes sense. They have some stiffness which I dig. I need to run more miles in them but they felt really good straight outta da box. My feet cheered. And. They’re cute. Thanks for the recommendation , T-Bone!
3. A Little Life by Hanya Yanagihara. Stop right now. Put down this fantastic, yet rambling blog post and go get this book. GO. Hands down it is one of the most gripping books I have read…in…well? Ever. I can’t shake it. The book follows the lives of four college friends through adulthood. Their lives are like none I’ve ever read. It is a painful read. Yet the book is not dark. The pendulum swings from the central character’s profound suffering to his experiencing incredible acts compassion. It is a heart wrenching portrait of enduring friendships written so elegantly. Read it. Then pour yourself a drink and call me. I’ll talk you through it.
4. G-Bot, New England Brewing Company. Hello, you delicious double IPA formerly known as Ghandi-Bot. Which didn’t go down well with the Indian-American community prompting the company to change its name. The good news is that the deliciously hoppy elixir tastes exactly the same. Like heaven. Smooth, delicious heaven. And it’s a Connecticut original. #drinklocal
5. Janji Kenya Watercolor Running Jacket. File this jacket under BOMB.COM. In my humble opinion, this is one of Janji’s best pieces. 3/4 zip. The elusive high-low hem. Breathable. Perfect fit. Totally cute. And provides an individual in Kenya with a year of clean water. I call that A SEXTUPLE-DOG BONUS! I’m obsessed.
6. This. Be the hedgehog, Poodles. Be the hedgehog.
What are you currently obsessed with? Does that hedgehog crack you up, or is it just me? Favorite book. GO!